ARC.1000.044 - Jewish Community Center of Norristown, PA Printed Material

This is a downloadable object of filetype html and size 14.86 KB.
Abstract/Description: The Jewish Community Center of Norristown, PA Printed Material consists of annual reports, 1943-1979 with gaps, making up the bulk of the collection. Also included are anniversary reports, 1961, 1968, and 1970; a report concerning the presentation of the 1954 William J. Shroder Memorial Award to the Norristown Jewish Community Center from the Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds; a copy of the United Synagogue Review, March 1957, with a cover photograph of Rabbi Harold Kamsler, who became the center's leader in 1943; various brochures; a bulletin from an ecumenical Thanksgiving service, 1984; adult education programming material; and a 75th anniversary brochure, 1975, from Congregation B'nai Jacob, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, where Rabbi Kamsler was also a rabbi.
Subject(s): Congregation Tiferes Israel Norristown, PA
Tiferes Israel Norristown, PA
YMHA Norristown, PA
Synagogues -- United States
Date Issued: 1943